“As Good As It Gets”
We are very pleased to introduce our new multi-vitamin. Advanced Daily Multi is a comprehensive formula that is arguably the perfect multi-vitamin. Here are a few reasons why.
Additive-Free. Like all of our products, it is 100% additive free. Additives contribute nothing to the nutritional content of a product. They are simply there to increase the speed and ease of production. Why ingest questionable additives when you don’t need to? Further, additives may inhibit the absorption of nutrients. Another benefit of additive-free products is that they are gentle on your system.
Vitamin C. We also believe that a good multi-vitamin provides an optimal level of nutrients to sustain and improve your immune system. As a result, Advanced Daily Multi is significantly higher in potency than the vast majority of multi-vitamins on the market today. For instance, we included 800 mg of non-GMO Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) from Scotland. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, studies indicate that higher blood levels of Vitamin C are associated with lower risk of death from all-causes.1
Vitamin E. We also included non-GMO Vitamin E, sourced from sunflowers. The scientific name of this ingredient is d-Alpha Tocopherol. We are one of the few companies that offers a non-GMO form of Vitamin E. Almost every other company’s Vitamin E is sourced from genetically modified soybeans. We are very pleased to offer this pure source from sunflowers.
Co-Q10. Further, our formula contains great-for-you ingredients not found in most multi-vitamins. For instance, we included 100 mg of Co-Q10, which is significant. Co-Q10 has a critical role in the body’s energy production2, and supports cardiovascular health and immune system functions.
Superior Forms. We also included superior forms of ingredients. These forms provide superior bioavailability, which means they are easier for your body to absorb. For example, we utilized:
- The 5-MTHF (Methyltetrahydrofolate) form of Folate
- The “R” form of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- The Riboflavin-5’ Phosphate form of B2
- The Pyridoxal-5’ Phosphate form of B6
- The Methylcobalamin form of B12
We consider Advanced Daily Multi to be significantly ahead of the market, and we absolutely could not be happier with it.
Look to Answers From Nature for all of your supplement needs. And as always, best of health!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Goyal A, Terry MB, Siegel AB. Serum Antioxidant Nutrients, Vitamin A, and Mortality in US Adults. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013. Oct 17. [Epub ahead of print].(PubMed: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23897583)
2. Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/coenzyme-q10/background/hrb-20059019)
3. Pelayo et al 2008, Castelo Branco 1999, Ruegsegger et al 1995, Annefelt et al 1985
4. Windsor et al, 1973, Epstein et al, 1982
5. Pines et al, 1984
6. Pines et al, 1984